Birthday: June 25
What is your name (Name on file with Stampin' Up!)?< /br>Quel est votre nom? (Nom donné à Stampin' Up!)*
Reginia L. Swiney
What state do you live in?
You need to be a member of Stampin' Connection to add comments!
Join Stampin' Connection
Comments are closed.
Reginia, Just saw the People like you card, Love this, but what is the brown under the oval with the flower, hard to tell in the pic, is it ribbon. I just love this, don't know how I missed it on Jan 7th. Beautiful. Thanks
Stamping & Coloring Tumbled Tiles
Use 4 x 4 tumbled tiles (cheapest at Lowe's). Usually 4 to a set makes a great gift.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees!!
1. Using your Stazon stamp the image from the stamp set. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Grab the Water Color Pencil or Water Color Wonder Crayon of your choice and color in the image or images.
3. Now using your blender pen go over the color to smooth them, then clean the blender pen by running it on a piece of scrap paper.
4. When you are done place the tiles on your tin foil covered cookie sheet and put the tiles in for 10 - 15 minutes.
5. After they are ‘cooked’ let them cool for about 20 minutes.
6. Taking Krylon Matte Spray go to a well ventilated area and spray your tiles with the sealer. When they are dry, repeat.
7. When the second coat is dry add the little foam circles to the back and enjoy your work!
Which project do you want directions to? I am new to this and am a little overwhelmed navigating all of it :) ..but I am more than happy to email you with what you need.
Brandi E Boone
Penny L Knowles
Doris Denman (US Michigander)
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.