What is your name (Name on file with Stampin' Up!)?< /br>Quel est votre nom? (Nom donné à Stampin' Up!)*
What state do you live in?
You need to be a member of Stampin' Connection to add comments!
Comments are closed.
Thanks soooo much Susan! Maybe closer to time we can plan when and where to meet up. :)
Susan... I was wondering if you could be my swap angel. I have the 3 X3 swap and the WOW card swap at the same time... I think I saw your name down for the WOW card swap. Would you mind taking my WOW cards to the WOW swap and swapping them for me? If you want I could do the same thing for you at 3 X 3 swap. It would be such a great help. :)
HAVE A NICE DAY AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTLittle Boy Overalls.jpg
I have heard back from the majority of the swappers in the #1 Big Shot Book Swap about taking out the retiring dies and the ruling is to take them out.
I have put a line through the dies that are retiring on the main post. You have two options if you have signed up for a retiring die:
1. Bring them to convention and swap them. (This option would be if you have already die cut them and they are ready to go)
2. Don't worry about die cutting them at all.
If you have any questions about this, let me know!
Thanks so much!!!
I was wondering how you would feel if we took away the retiring dies from the Big Shot Book swap now that the retiring accessories list is out. I am just trying to get a majority vote on this and wanted to know what you thought! Let me know ASAP so we can get this figured out!
I noticed your comment on Regina's scrapbook page, http://www.stampinconnection.com/photo/pict9287-1?context=featured. You can actually create an album, and then instead of adding your own samples to the album you can add samples from "everyone." You can either try and find her page through a search or manually search through. It isn't always the easiest option, but it is an alternative. That way you can keep saving your favorite projects, without losing the ones you already saved.
Kristen ITC is the font you should use when printing the labels for each die. It should be in size 16.
If you have any other questions, let me know!!
****I copied and pasted the following from the main post. If you have any questions, please let me know!! Thank you so much!!!***
To participate in the swap you will need to:
1. Tell me what "spot" or "spots" you want.
2. Tell me what color of cardstock you are going to use. (I had a request earlier if we could make the die cuts different colors, so it would be a Big Shot Book and a current color book as well. So really all you need to do is pick a color of cardstock that will be current in the new catalog, that starts July 1, and use it!)
3. Make your pages the correct size, depending on what die you use. Please include the positive die loose in a baggie. (I have listed a size next to each group of dies below. That is the size of paper you should use when die cutting your die. I did this so in the end we can make a "book" out of each of the sizes of dies. So we will have a 3x3 book with the Sizzlits and Embosslits in it, a 6x6 book with the Bigz and the Original dies in it.....and so on.)
4. Label each page with what die it is. (Please label the dies using Kristen ITC font size 16 and print them on clear labels and place them on the bottom right of the negative die cut. If you can not fit them on the bottom right side, please put them where it will fit Also PLEASE include the color of card stock you are using too on your label!)
5. Bring them to convention in July.
Email me with any questions.